Partnership / Shareholder
As a lawyer and as a mediator I have acted in numerous cases involving disputes between partners and shareholders in various business settings. Examples of recent cases as mediator include:
- A dispute between shareholders in a law firm regarding the funds due to an exiting shareholder
- A dispute between former business partners regarding an interest in the business.
- Partnership/commercial contract dispute between members of a Limited Liability (Professional) Partnership where the issues in the dispute involved breach of contract, allocation of clients and future competition. The amount in dispute exceeded £500,000.
- A dispute involving breach of a partnership agreement and the making of secret profits, where the amount in dispute exceeded £300,000.
- A dispute between two individuals who worked in a business together ultimately forming a limited company to carry out gritting and small scale car park repairs.