I have acted in a range of professional negligence cases. Examples of recent cases as a mediator include:
- A claim for damages regarding the allegedly negligent conduct of a clinical negligence claim by solicitors, expert and counsel.
- Claim against former solicitors for professional negligence in the handling of a personal injury damages claim in which the amount claimed exceed £900,000.
- Professional negligence claim against two former firms of solicitors regarding the handling of a personal injury claim valued in excess of £100,000.
- Professional negligence claim in construction industry where the amount in dispute was in excess of £275,000.
- A dispute relating to allegations of negligence and breach of contract by solicitors over the handling of divorce proceedings where issues related to valuation and loss of a chance with a valuation of approximately £700,000.
- Dispute in relation to legal advice given in relation to an Employment Tribunal Claim.